Salsa Y Control Dance Teams
Who we are?
Johnny and Andres are Colombian-born brothers who bring their unique, intricate salsa footwork combinations to their duet performances. Since 2008, they have expanded their passion for choreography to partner teams.
What we do?
Salsa y Control is one of the most beloved dance companies in Boston. At our Allston studio, we choreograph on1 salsa routines for multiple teams at a variety of levels, from beginner to professional. Our Bachata team is a member of the Island Touch Dance Academy.
Who should join a team?
Open-minded, passionate dancers of any age, background, and skill level.
Why join a team?
Joining a team means continuously challenging yourself in a fun, supportive atmosphere and deepening the friendships you’ve created in the classroom. You become part of a growing family of dedicated performers that enjoys showcasing the skills, confidence, and connection they’ve developed along the way.
Salsa y Control dancers are regular fixtures at local, national, and international venues including dance congresses, festivals, latin clubs, colleges, cultural events, weddings, birthday parties, special events and more.
- 4-6 months *including performances*
- 1-1.5 hours/week of instructor-led practices
- 1+ hours/week pf student led or individual practice *optional, but highly encouraged*
- Monthly Fee Varies from team to team
- Discounted classes (Allston studio only)
- Discounted workshops
- Reduced admissions to Sabor Latino, your midweek salsa party
- Reduces admissions to the monthly Salsa y Control Vinyl Jam Session social
- Discounted Salsa y Control gear
- Special performer pricing at the annual Boston Salsa Festival
I’m interested! How do I get more information about joining a team?
Contact Andres Giraldo at firstname.lastname@example.org or send a message to Salsa y Control Dance Studio (link to studio page) on Facebook!